Friday, November 19, 2010

TurboFire 20 week results - Final Results!

One hundred and forty days commmpleeete!

I finished yet another Beachbody program called TurboFire by Chalene Johnson. I finished the regular program eight weeks ago, at twelve weeks. I did a little extra credit and finished the twenty week schedule with the TurboFire Advanced DVD set just yesterday. One hundred and forty days is a long hall, but I loved every day of it. You can check out my progress at 30 days here, 60 days here, and 12 weeks here.

Now for my final results at 20 weeks...



Day 1
Day 140
Loss/Gain
Weight
120lbs.
118lbs.
-2lbs.
Body Fat
14%
13%
-1%
Chest
34”
34”
0
Waist
27”
26 ½”
-½”
Hips
33”
33”
0
Right Thigh
17”
17”
0
Left Thigh
17”
17”
0
Right Arm
11”
10 ¾”
-¼”
Left Arm
11”
10 ¾”
-¼”


My numbers didn't really budge at all from the 12 week mark. I just lost a pound and I lost half an inch off my waist. I'm completely fine with that!

Before and After (Click pics for larger image)




Biggest change? My tan is diminishing.. haha! I didn't realize until now how much having a tan brings out your muscle definition in the lighting. ;) I can still see changes in my arms, stomach, and legs though. 

I wouldn't change a thing. I would/will do this program again in the future! I had a good time working out and if it meant keeping me entertained while keeping me fit, so be it! :)

Questions/Comments, leave a comment on this post, send a direct email to FitMamaShan (at) hotmail (dot) com, or visit my Team Beachbody Coach site and leave me a message there.



3 comments:

3LittleMonkeys said...

You look great girl! It's such a fun program. Any ideas on what program you'll do next?!

Kelly @ Dare to be Domestic said...

Your arms look amazing!!! I really can't wait to try this program out. I'm hoping the birthday fairy or Santa gets me this ASAP!!!

Hutch said...

Dang girl! I don't think you have any weight or inches left to lose, you look fantastic!

Cheeky Quotes