Monday, April 4, 2011

Fitness Update - Round 2 P90X Final Results

Hi kids! It's been a bit and I owe you a fitness update!

After TurboFire I did a 30 day program, Brazil Butt Lift. AWESOME program I must say! My bum bum is shaped up and all nice and tight. With summer right around the corner, this program will whip your booty into shape just in time to be swimsuit ready this summer! ;)

Then, on January 3, D Hubs and I started our 2nd round of P90X. Which we just finished! Instead of a monthly break down, I'll just show the final before and after results.

My stats:


Day 0
Day 90
Loss/Gain
Weight
122lbs.
118lbs.
-4lbs.
Body Fat
14%
13%
-1%
Chest
34”
34”
0
Waist
28”
26 ½”
-1 ½”
Hips
33”
33”
0
Right Thigh
18”
17”
-1”
Left Thigh
17 ½”
17”
- ½”  
Right Arm
11 ½”  
11”
- ½”
Left Arm
11 ½”
11”
- ½”



DH's stats:


Day 0
Day 90
Loss/Gain
Weight
172lbs.
173lbs.
+1lbs.
Body Fat
12%
9%
-3%
Chest
41 ½”
40 ½”
-1”
Waist
31 ½”
30 ½”
-1”
Hips
36 ½”
36”
- ½”
Right Thigh
21 ¾”
22”
+ ¼”
Left Thigh
21 ¾”
22”
+ ¼”
Right Arm
15 ¾”
15 ½”
- ¼”
Left Arm
15 ½”
15 ½”
0



Before and Afters (Click for larger image)













Next up is INSANITY: THE ASYLUM... Man it looks tough! It won't be released for another couple weeks or so. So until then, we're just going to do our own mix of all the Beachbody programs we already have.

Keep pressing play people!


6 comments:

Kelly @ Dare to be Domestic said...

Congrats and well done to both of you girl!! Just when I thought you couldn't look any more amazing you go and blow me out of the water. You look so great!!! And that suit is adorable!!! Well done.

You'll have to let me know what you move on to next. I'm excited to do Turbo Fire after ChaLean but I'm excited to try P90X again later to see if I can get great results!!

Great job girl!

Ams said...

Oh my word.. you guys look SO SO SO good! Like SO good :) I am so impressed :) Good for you guys....
I can't wait to hear how your new workout program goes too!!
Awesome work!

MiMi said...

This is ridiculous! As in you look SOOO good! :)

Grand Pooba said...

Dude you guys are RIPPED!

Grand Pooba said...

My boyfriend is now trying to convince me to do P90x

I skeered!!!

P.S. You should come enter my giveaway for a $50 Target GC! It's for a good cause!

SaysMichael said...

You look great with excellent results, I am going to follow you on your journey and hope to see more! Check out my journey as well I am day 17 currently.

Cheeky Quotes