Friday, August 5, 2011

Who Could It Be Now?

Noooo, not the song, silly!

MEEEEE! 


HELLO!!!
I'm here! After a 4 month hiatus!

I have no legit excuses for my absence. Just the lame truth... which was is that I'm the biggest procrastinator and commitment phobe there is. Besides when it comes to working out, oddly enough. Ha!

Countless times I was all like, "Ohhhh I need to blog again.... eh, maybe tomorrow..."

Which brings us to today... 4th months later. See? WINNER!

What did you miss? Well, let's photo re-cap!


After my second round of P90X I did a new 30 day program called Asylum. Since then, just random workouts from all the programs I have.


Deagen finished his first preschool year. This photo was taken at his school after his graduation ceremony.


Deagen's already committed to the "girl he's going to marry." Yes, he's only 4.


My big 2 year old girl switched from crib to "big girl bed!" She did it with ease, I might add. No having to fight with her to stay in her bed at night time. Just goes right to sleep!


Deagen went tubing for the first time. Don't let the kung fu death grip fool you, he had a blast!


Lots of time was spent at the lake!


Lots of pool time as well. Towards the end of this summer Deagen was swimming without any floaties. Swimming under water even! Then Dailyn got brave and narrowed down her life jacket to just a noodle. The little dare devil will even try to swim without anything, but she goes right under! Haha!


She's my eater, she will eat ANYTHING, anytime.


Devin and I went on our first float trip. Which was our first time camping as well. There were 30 of us in our group. It was definitely a good time!!! (No one got hurt)


Lots of time was spent with my friend, Wine.


I painted Dailyn's toes like Skittles. So pretty! She lovvved that!


Bought this recently and listened to it countless times. <3 it!


The most serious "highlight" of our summer was Deagen getting his first stitches about 2 weeks ago. Poor guy fell into a fireplace and split his forehead right open! He hardly cried at all through the ordeal. However, Mama was a mess. I'll be more than happy if I don't have to ever go through that type of scary situation ever again. Hopefully he's not following his Daddy's footsteps because he's been to the ER countless times!
 He had to get 7 stitches, poor guy! He didn't even move when they put the stitches in though! He just kept saying, "Man, I wish I wouldn't have hit my head." Haha!


Lots of partying with friends this summer too...
Devin might've taken the partying a little too far... but still, GOOD TIMES!!!


That about covers everything...
Hope everyone is having a fun summer!!!


3 comments:

Hutch said...

Welcome back! Sounds like you've been having a lot of fun :)

Samantha said...

I've missed you bunches! Glad to get an update though :)

FamilyFoodFitnessandFun said...

Well hello little lady! Glad to have you back. Thanks for the update. Looks like a good summer...besides the stitches part! Your kids are so adorable :)

Cheeky Quotes